nuffnang

Monday, December 22, 2008

LX3

Finally 1 week later received my camera from Hong Kong Digital Rev by DHL Express service. I'm getting used to 5min to unboxing the lx3 it dam excited to welcome new toy to my collection. First day using lx3 it is quite easy for me, I mean I realize all the function, button and how to handle everything I knew it. I love it more than SLR. Highly recommend for beginner who want to entry SLR. It cost around RM 1500-1800 This is a beautiful compact camera, for who budget slightly this camera is enough.

10.1 megapixel ultra-high sensitivity CCD
24-60mm f/2.0-2.8 LEICA DC Lens
3.0 inch intelligent LCD (460.000 dots)
2.5x Optical zoom
ISO 80-3200
Mega O.I.S (Optical Image Stabilizer)
2.5 fps burst shooting
RAW format compatible
iA (Intelligent Auto) Mode
HD Motion Images (1,280 x 720 pixels at 24 fps)

Look and feel
Large 3.0 LCD
Quick manual
Pop up flash
Aspect Ratio Switch (4:3, 3:2 and 16:9)
Focus Switch Auto Focus, AF Macro or Manual Focus


Fast man delivery.

get my parceled and unboxing

What’s in the Box
Instruction Manual
Software cd rom
Shoulder strap
Lens caps string
Battery case
Rechargeable battery
Battery changer
Power cord
USB cable
AV cable



Made in Japan, don't worry not China

This is some of the shot by LX3

The happening City

He glance at me..

First shot by Marco tested.

This is Tram not Train.

Opposite Finders Station.

The highest building in Melb Eureka skydeck 88 Level





Sky is blue grass is green

performance

The famous Church?

2 comments:

dikson said...

cool ..
nice pic ... and keep it on

小满 said...

I LOVE YOUR LIFE