nuffnang

Thursday, December 4, 2008

19th Happy Bufday



Today I'm totally different, Hahahaa became a Adult already yahoooo.
I had received some present in the lunch time oh ya and they singing Korean, Indonesian, Vietnamese, Japanese, Arabian Birthdays song for me. Thanks for you guys! LOVE YOU ALL. At the end of the class, I had a surprise while we are studying suddenly a birthdays cakes with candles and off the lighting all my friends sing song for me. OH MY!!!! Tomorrow "Friday" we're going to celebration again...letsssss drinkkkkk.......I want get drunk baby.
I'm getting used to made a video totally 15min for my friends bufday present on 1st of December. Hope she enjoys and don't forget us when she go back her country. MISS YA !!!

5 comments:

黃小比 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
黃小比 said...

must remember 4/12/008 - 12.03am.
CANNOT FORGET IT I TELL YOU!!
a line from m'sia to AUS!

Kenji said...

OK i got it.

小满 said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY>>>
DID YOU GET DRUNK?

Kenji said...

Its Ok because I'm a good drunker