nuffnang

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

HELLO!

Hi kenji is back! These few days quite busy and recently didn't update my blog as well. I apologize to my loyal reader. After my final exam and IELTS test, actually I should feel more and more happy and relax. YES I did, but my situation are nervous and upset because I couldn't finished my fucking writing test it's was timed up. I'm waiting to my stupid IELTS result and I will receive the result on 26 of December postage to my home address....deng!! Doesn't matter if my result good or bad whatever la but I want to say Sydney I'm coming! Generally speaking nowadays I'm learning how to be a good photographer from a book although the book is cost expensive which is 101 TOP Digital photography Tips. I'm getting used to be a Ebay member 6 months ago and I like online shopping it is cheaper, convenience and express shipping in Australia. I starting selling my first item is my new phone white P906i at last weekend sold out 600 bucks to a stranger. Lately my hand start itchy to spending money again, I saw a lot people using LX3 so I also have to get one. I made compared to G10 with LX3 and some forum preview that pros n cons, my final decision choose the Panasonic LX3 and it's will be launch in Melbourne 2009 of January so I decide bought in eBay. The price should be around 750 bucks and hope to receive my item on this Friday I will be patient to waiting.

Share something for you;
Touch my Body sing by Korean Guy with subtitle

3 comments:

dikson said...

the korean guy damn so funny !!!
hope your IETLS can get high score~

Dumby_justin said...

dude, I damn fucking miss u weih! How was going? How's life?? Recently monkey shown me some pics of urs... Nice weih... Well, when do u come back to m'sia?? See u then! Take care n good luck!

Unknown said...

omgoodness this video is superb!!! where u got this anyway?!!!