nuffnang

Thursday, November 6, 2008

TaggED..

I know I'm quite lazy, few months doesn't update my blog and keep stuck in my Grampians Vacation. Dam bored to blogger....SHIT! I will update new Excursion and Vacation next week. OK

Tag rules.

Remove one question from above and add in your personal question. Make a total of 20 questions and tag 8 people. List them out at the end of the post. Notify them in their cbox that they've been tagged. Whoever does the tag will have blessings from all.


1. What’s your ambition*
--Kenji ambition know no limit.

2. Who is more important to you? Friends or boy/girlfriend?*
--Of course friends la...But sometime gf is really important, depend on situation.Both are them are important hahahhaha.

3. How often do you think of committing suicide?*
--Last week I had a planed, jumping off the river.

4. Do you think you have enough confidence?*
--NO...BUT JUST BE MY SELF =D


5. How many babies you want?*
--Girl Girl lahh....I prefer whole my family girl except my one guy.

6. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?*
--YES....I had seen many times in Melbourne city since 1 month ago.

7. What is your goal for this year?*
--Get over 6.0 score for my IELTS test....

8. Do you believe in eternity love?*
--Absolutely NO! NO !.NO!.

9. What's a perfect girlfriend/boyfriend like to u? (List 10)
--Friendly, talkative
--Never ignore me.
--Sharing and Caring.
--NO Smoking. Because I'm quit smoking few months ago. If I've smoke she can smoke as well.
--Communication with my friends and relative.
--WORLD TOP 100 RICH girl?
--She make me feel stupid.
--NO Cheating.
--NO flirting with other guy infront of me.
--Let me Freedom.

10.What feeling do you love most?*
--Hold her hand.

11. What are the requirements you wish from the other half?*
--SEX? grab her!

12. Is there anything you wanna tell the ppl you hate ?*
-- I hate those bitches around me. STOP doing that!

13. Do you cherish every single friendship of yours?*
--Yup!

14. What does flying means to you?*
--flying? Keep going ...

15. What do you crave for the most currently?*
--By this time my inner please stop the time. Roll back and find back what I want.

16. Have you ever having two or more girl/boyfriend in the same time?
--Nou...?? Only one

17. Describe the person who tagged you in 7 words.*
--Fantastic Smile, Happy, PlayGirl, COOL and Friendly.

18. What have you done to yourself make yourself happy?
--DRUGS? OF COURSE NO....I like to drinking * BEER *

19. What will u become in another 10 years to come?*
--Be a man. Now i'm girl?

20. What is your boyfriend/girlfriend name?
-- Single hahahah....

I tag.

Bii, Chole, Isabelle, Janice, Justin, Longkachai, matt2001, Rachel.

end-

No comments: