nuffnang

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Grampians Overnight Trip


During my school holiday, I'm followed my friends going to school trip which is Grampains Overnight Trip Two day one night. Our accommodation is quite luxury I'm enjoyable.

On the way going to our venue...Lovely farm.

Misa, Haruna and Me.

Me again..But it was tired face..suck.

Great landscape

xoxoo..

Vote for ME, NOT ENVY!!!

I'm the way in forest.

Hey catch up...

The second venue we are arrived.

The kangaroo is an Australian icon: it is featured on the Australian coat of arms, on some of its and is used by many Australian organizations, including Qantas.

me.



Is this to take out my 50mm 1.8 to capture something.

really awesome mountain..



WHO hand?

At the night, all the student are hungry and waiting for having dinner.

relax time.

Bus driver and our funny teacher rainbow.

omg my head seem very big..

Painting.





huh...Gay?

K E N J I

Did you see the snack?

Having my lunch nearby our accommodation.

The rock mountain. . . .

Mrs. Jang come from Korea.


There are 3 of us.


1 comment:

CHloe said...

wow~so long did see u post blog...hahaxx~how r u recently