nuffnang

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Tulip Farm


28/9/08 Sunday Sunday again, Sunny Sunny Day. School excursion organize to Tesselaar Tulip Farm also know as Jazz festival. I'm enjoyment the whole trip during the course of the day I can see many varieties of tulips, people dressed in Dutch costumes and listen Live Jazz music.

The first point of our shot.

The view would be of Melbourne City in the 50km distance.

The Gian's chair......wulalala

Arrive at the farm we're too excited saw the flower and people, but I haven't got my breakfast at the moment around 12.00-1.00pm so consider bought my brunch at the cafe.

I can't miss it without shot me and the bus fisheyes mirror.

I don't know what is "HEREN'' mean. Maybe is male toilet because of the male teddy bear.

Barcelona..!!! weeee when saw this remember all the memory from barcelona night club.

Ramdon

They are passion with dog.

I'm missing. . . .

Drinking wine...

Enjoyable talking flower.

any idea?

My TOP 5# moment.

Hey You Guy.

A Time To Jump

My lucky bus..

The view of my life...

TOP1##....

red with yellow combine = PERFECT.

wrong way to focus...dam you!!

while you running I would keep shooting you ..

still in progress..

I'm looking for you.

look..look WANTED GOOD WOMEN

A Angle ..actually seem like window XP main wallpaper.

Dutch ... what is the fan call ?

children are looking for mum!!

TOP4##

They are playing live jazz music, I don't like it because look shit.

sence of direction

Dutch Wooden Shoes

the ladies smile =)

Please I'm alone...Come back to me.

hahha this is funny anyway.

what a tired day we have been there 4 hour, and the bus travel around 100-150km. We have good conversation because we keep practice our vocabulary and took many picture. All the way I'd saw many professional photographer. I knew it because there landscape absolutely wonderful.

3 comments:

CHloe said...

Where R u nw?
I think u very success to make ur dream cum true![photography]
U r still younger leh!
Wow~!Kenji GAmbateh!!

Kenji said...

ahhaha thanks anyway. I hope so, actually 19 can be old man already.

CHloe said...

Hahaxx~^^
that's right![joking==']