nuffnang

Monday, September 29, 2008

Wash Bathroom


27/9 It was a Bright Sunny day. And latest weather become better, Feeling like improve myself but Nothing to do..Thinking awhile check out the bathroom OMG definitely dirty and i can't live without toilet, The toilet requires washing. So you know this is my second time cleaning, I'm gentting used to washing toilet already, In the past NEVER. OK ready all the washing stuff, start at 2.30 totally used to 3 hour to done whole toilet.

look look...The weather are 24 degree, dammm happy man it was hot lah but I'm sweating all over. But that day Not the hottest record, last week it happened on weekday can't remember which is the day, that was 28 degree. And last two month I'd the coldest weather record 0 degree.

BEFORE...........................................AFTER

BEFORE........................................... AFTER

Can't imagine this girl(my cousin) how to living in this room.

come to compared her room and my room you can feel more comfortable right?

THE END WITH TWO LITTLE DUCK. ('',)

3 comments:

CHloe said...

R u Fear Kenji??
"THE END WITH TWO LITTLE DUCK"pic
woW~It was so cute&nice!
Gambateh!

Kenji said...

yup?
I'm kenji
Fear Kenji is my nick in Friendster.

CHloe said...

oh~