nuffnang

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

A hero

awhh...I'm getting used to write daily blog, but I'm lazy...So how? But Today is special.
I was like...WTF? The first time in my life I'm trying to "iron my shirt" .. LOL is really freaking out. Might be ask somebody for help but I'm gonna challenge myslef, and discovered something information form googling, wiki and youtube. Actually I'd zero experience haha last time when I was teenager my mum being housewife help me everything but I doensn't ask her how to do that .Doesn't matter In the end I found something really interest and funny..A hero is coming to resucre me. I had seen many clips before, I thought the clips is the best so far "how to iron shirt" Check out this expert guy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7vWTTfCFJ4&NR=1 I intended to give up, I'd done 2 shirt but the result of the experiment was not satisfactory.

No comments: