nuffnang

Monday, November 10, 2008

MORNINGTON PENINSULA


After Winery Excursion, friends and I are going to traveling ourselves by own car. Unfortunately the weather are raining and cloudy, really fuck off. I couldn't get any great picture. The bus punctual arrived school around 3AM, however we depart school around 3.30AM by my friend driving and it take about 1 and half hour to get there. After that we're going to COLES bought some food, and some drink. We will journey to Sorrento from Melbourne City totally we used 2 and half hour, because we are lost direction. I'm a suck technique on map.
For more details http://www.visitmorningtonpeninsula.org/

dinner pizza and dimsum

my self.

Finnally we're getting used to found accommodation.
Next day Morning...Slighting rain..But afterward sun will be realize.

Sunglasses reflection..

Mr.Tho 26 from Vietnam...
He is my best friend in Aus.

Jane, yosha, Sophie, tho and me.

mine and ...



Sweet light blue and blue combine are sweet...



what is that?

Only once in the car pack.

hoho...good weather!! lovely.

yoo...

UFO....watch out!

Stupid guy.

yes! ?

Lonely me.

I'm seize the girl, otherwise she will jump down.

the ocean and sky are Blue.





Sorrow...

There are 5 of us.

The uncle Birthday's...Celebration in his house.

4 difference languages.

The end............
Hope you guy enjoy..

1 comment:

黃小比 said...

the weather is damn nice lahx.^^
hehe =] haiss yahx.
always go anywher to take picha.
it is damn hang fuk nehx^^
enjoy it yahx^^
UPLOAD ALL lohx.