nuffnang

Monday, August 4, 2008

Great Ocean Road


Melbourne city>Geelong>Torquay>Angelsea>Lome>Apollo Bay


Our trip car rent at city, 3 day $375 if not mistake, per day cost $125.

Wopss..Who behind me? Sorry I didn't smoked, just acting don't worry. I'm good guy =p

Finally reached our first look out point. What is the beaches, I've forgot already.

weehooo...Our driver totally drove almost 4 hour to reached Great Ocean Road it so excited.

Jump jump jump..(form left, songkwang, marie, lee and Me)

So lucky actually, we saw half rainbow only.

Don't be afraid, I won't jump into sea.

Motel Motel...sleep sleep..

Korea junk food.

Our fabulous dinner?

What are you doing Mr.Lee ?

I'm Not Drunk.

done....

Next morning, fresh air fresh brain BUT bad breakfast. SHIT!~



dam cold in the morning some more near the beaches air blow forward from me.
Seem like live in fridge diu my hand almost freeze. Really fucking cold

we stayed at there 1 night, I'm satisfied with the motel cost $175 ...cheap cheap..

lonely..sexy back or not?

Adult $100 about 20min. expensive man!!!
wondering the helicopter will stuck engine or not?

Apollo Bay..

my favorite .

dam excited when I saw this.

hohooh...i want to swim!!...

saya la..

Between my finger it is too small..hahahha

the day after tomorrow.

From left songkwang, marie, kenji and lee

These shit film camera approx $ 20k old my god

is me =p

London bridge..

my teacher teaches me posed this.

start from 80000km, all the way totally ran 758 KM.

Everyone is tired and feel sleepy, arrived home first thing going to sleep on my lovely bed.

to be continue...

3 comments:

ICEWOMEN said...

i was looking at your photos, and noticed your into photography to, you got some very nice pictures,

i myself am into photography, and just really started to get into it like this year, i agree with your music saying to, music is awsome.

i find pictures the same way, just thought i would let you know that your doing a good job, and i enjoyed your comments under your photos, they were good, any who check my photos out if you want :)

sincerly kaisa lumley

ICEWOMEN said...

nah man not self time, it's all one hundred percent EYE to CAMERA.
i love it, i only take pictures of other people, never myself,
and beautiful, or if the occasion calls for it, strangely ugly things, anything that sparks my view
or looks like a perfect picture,
thanks for the comment, looks like you've been traveling!
i want to travel to many places to

Unknown said...

yea i have view your blog~~~ seems like everyday good day. with the blue sky and cold whether, environment that i wish to be. No "lala" there, anyway u will become much more charming and charisma... enjoy life, enjoy day.... the photo is great especially the rock and seaview de... hey, your english improve alot... but there is still alot of mistake~~~ u can be better^^ take good care my lovely brother~~ best wishes***